“Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.”
As we come to the end of one calendar year and enter into another, it is a time when many people take stock of the highlights and the lowlights from the previous year. We use this to give a context for the incoming year and our direction through that.
There is a wonderful opportunity here to reflect not only on what tasks or projects were achieved, but also to consider a range of different questions:
- How have we learned & flourished throughout the last year?
- How generous & compassionate were we with those we spent time with this year?
- How authentic were we in how we dealt with different situations?
- How well did we take care of ourselves, our health, our resilience & that of our loved ones?
- How will we celebrate our successes?
Reflecting on how we have been is an integral part of understanding who & how we want to be, as we move forward to release the brilliance that rests within each of us.
Have a peaceful, joyous and brilliant holiday period.
The TOWARD Team