Creating Your Ideal Future
It’s that time of the year again, when we look back at what we have achieved in the previous twelve months and look forward to what we want to achieve in the New Year.
As you look forward in 2019 you can begin to create your ideal future by reflecting on the following coaching questions.
Imagine it’s 31st December 2019. It’s your ideal future and you have achieved all that you dreamed of in 2019.
1) What does your ideal future look like?
2) How do you feel?
3) Where are you?
4) How is your health and wellbeing?
5) How are you with your family and friends?
6) What have you achieved in your career/job this year?
7) What do you see and hear in your organisation over the past twelve months?
8) What is your line manager saying about you?
9) What are your reports saying about you?
10) What almost derailed you?
11) How do you avoid being derailed?
12) As you think back what were the important changes you personally had to make to be successful in 2019?
13) What good advice would you give yourself back at the start of the 2019?
14) Having looked back from your ideal future, what action and commitments do you need to take now, to ensure your ideal 2019 becomes a reality?
All of us at TOWARD wish you a happy and successful 2019. We believe you can create it!
The TOWARD Team